A functional website is an efficient tool not only for business but also for charity organizations or churches. If such an organization has a website, it is easy for people to find out information about its activity. Moreover, if someone is willing to help, it is more convenient to accept online donations in case of necessity. If you do not know what to start with, church WordPress themes may become an ideal solution to use.
First of all, with these templates, you will be able to build a website yourself. There is no need to call professional web designers and wait for a long time. Everything is so simple that you may easily cope with it even if you have never made a website before.
Moreover, using church WordPress themes for your website, you will get a bunch of advantages:
- an installation wizard to set up the website. Just imagine: one click, and the demo version of your website is ready. All you have to do is to edit it and add your content;
- best donation WordPress plugins integrated into the templates. Thus, it will be much easier to raise funds and monitor the donation activity on the website;
- a variety of shortcodes to work with different media content and add video or audio files, tabs, lists, etc.;
- responsive design not to limit people in their desire to get access to your website.
What is more, some of the templates offer the functionality of the Elementor Page Builder. It is the best free page builder that you may find. Want to know why? Read this Elementor Review to find out the answer.
It is possible to continue enumerating benefits that are waiting for you. However, it is better to have a closer look at some of the samples and their features.
vCharity – Nonprofit Charity WordPress Theme
vCharity is a responsive WordPress theme with a clean and unique design. It is suitable for building a website for a church or any organization dealing with fundraising. Creating the website with this theme is easy due to the pre-made pages it offers. Moreover, there are also other features at your fingertips:
- the Elementor Page Builder to add the required sections or pages to the website;
- Events Calendar to include the information about important events you are going to hold;
- working contact form to let visitors get in touch with you.
Risen – Neat WordPress Theme Church WordPress Theme
Risen is one of the church WordPress themes that allow making an effective website without coding skills. The theme has a lot of benefits to offer, in particular:
- a set of pre-built pages that are available in the package;
- the Elementor Page Builder, using which you will be able to modify different sections, as well as pages;
- a pack of the most popular Jet plugins to add a variety of user-friendly options to the website;
- engaging, colorful banners to draw visitors’ attention to the key messages you want to deliver.
UniWorld – Donations Charity WordPress Theme
UniWorld is a donate and charity WordPress theme that is also possible to use for a church website. It is easy to set up due to the installation wizard that will do everything just in one click. You will enjoy working with this theme due to the following features:
- a pack of the relevant images provided as a bonus to use to your advantage;
- attractive call-to-action buttons that will encourage people to take the desired action;
- integrated social media to provide visitors with more opportunities to communicate with your organization.
GiveWell – Donation Non-profit Website WordPress Theme
GiveWell is an elegant WordPress theme that is ideal for non-profit donation websites. It contains all the necessary features to let you share your values and intentions with people. Thus, the theme comes with:
- a variety of ready-made pages for the website. Among them, you will find such pages, like Home, About, Support Us, Events, and Contacts;
- Jet plugins to enrich the website with useful elements and instruments;
- the Newsletter subscription form for people to join your community;
- SEO optimization is important for earning ratings in search engines.
Maxcom -Nonprofit Charity WordPress Theme
Maxcom is a non-profit charity WordPress theme designed to present your church or other similar projects in the best light. While building the website with this theme, you will appreciate the following:
- different stylish pages to add the original content;
- a responsive and flexible layout to let visitors access the website from any device;
- the Give plugin that makes the process of accepting donations easier and faster;
- the Blog feature to encourage people to come to the website again and again to read interesting materials.
Charity Events – Modern Charity / Fundraising WordPress Theme
Are you looking for an appropriate template to create an excellent presentation of your church? Charity Events is the WordPress theme you need. It boasts awesome functionality, starting from the Elementor Page Builder containing premium widgets and finishing with a powerful options panel. The key characteristics include:
- a modern design to catch visitors’ attention at first sight;
- a powerful Charitable plugin to create fundraising campaigns;
- the Revolution Slider plugin that supports multi-media content, as well as special effects. Thus, you may easily focus people’s attention on the key information.
Quidin – Charity Fully Responsive WordPress Theme
Quidin is a multipurpose WordPress theme that is easy to adjust to a church website. It is retina- and WPML-ready. Moreover, the theme offers the following:
- stunning ready-made pages that will draw visitors’ attention to your activity;
- a variety of headers and footers to choose from;
- the Booked Appointment plugin to enhance the website with an online booking appointment system;
- a wide range of working forms to use to your advantage, such as the Login form, the Search form, etc.;
- WooCommerce compatibility to add an online store to the website.
To sum up,
These are the most popular church WordPress themes to create a perfect website. You will be able to demonstrate what you do and encourage people to join your community. All the templates are full of useful features that are important both for building and maintaining the website. The themes are responsive, SEO-friendly, and cross-browser compatible. Moreover, visitors will appreciate user-friendly navigation. And regular updates will help you keep the website up to date. Choose the proper theme to make an attractive website and spread the message about your activity all over the world.