WordPress survey plugin free or poll plugin you can easily Boost engagement & traffic – add a poll, survey or quiz to your posts/pages to increases participation, time-on-site & page views. Increase social sharing and viral distribution Gather more qualified leads – integrate a lead form inside the poll, quiz or survey. This will not only produce more leads, but will also produce qualified leads, as the leads will be associated with the answers of the users.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Poll, Survey, Quiz & Forms
Add a powerful poll, survey, quiz & form service to your site. Create a beautiful poll, survey, quiz or form. The Opinion Stage poll, survey, quiz & form plug-in allows you to easily add a poll, quiz, survey or form to your website.
MAIN POLL, SURVEY, FORM & QUIZ WORDPRESS PLUGIN FEATURES:
- Easy and fast to create polls, surveys and quizzes either from scratch or using one of the hundreds of free templates.
- Integrate images & videos into the polls, quizzes and surveys.
- Customize the look & feel by selecting the color theme, fonts and size. Use the CSS override feature to fully match design to your site and brand.
- White label the widgets and add your own logo.
- Display poll & survey results in real-time.
- Advanced analtyics dashboard for quizzes and surveys with both results and performance tables and graphs.
- Export all the details to a csv/xls file.
- Integrates with social networks (e.g. facebook, twitter, etc) to promote sharing and viral distribution of polls & quizzes.
- Notify with email on quiz & survey submissions.
- Add call to actions at the end of quizzes & surveys.
- Use Survey and quiz branch logic that lets you determine which question is asked next based on the answer to the previous question.
- Integrate with your marketing automation using native integrations (e.g. mailchip, hubspot, etc), zapier.com or webhooks.
- Embed in a single post/page or display in a sidebar or section placement.
- Popup the items automatically when users enters/exits the page.
- Responsive design that optimizes display of polls, quizzes and surveys in desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
WP Forms – Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress
WORDPRESS CONTACT FORM BUILDER PLUGIN
We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to create a WordPress contact form. That’s why we built WPForms, a drag & drop WordPress form builder that’s EASY and POWERFUL.
WPForms allows you to create beautiful contact forms, feedback form, subscription forms, payment forms, and other types of forms for your site in minutes, not hours!
At WPForms, user experience is our #1 priority. Our pre-built form templates and workflows make WPForms the most beginner friendly contact form plugin in the market.
WPForms is a 100% mobile responsive contact form solution, so your contact forms will always look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
WPForms’ contact forms are also highly optimized for web and server performance because we understand the importance of speed when it comes to SEO, marketing, and conversion. We can honestly say that WPForms is one of the fastest WordPress contact form builder plugins in the world.
Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building. Select your fields, configure your options and easily embed forms on your WordPress-powered site using the built-in tools.
The surveys are deeply customizable, RGB color picker helps to create the design of the survey just as you imagined. The polls can automatically open as a modal window or it is possible to display it with clicking on a link or embed the survey to any page or post with shortcodes.
Users’ feedbacks are really important to make you WordPress website enjoyable for your visitors. WordPress Survey and Poll Plugin provides a wide variety of options to get any informations and display it with an impressive, animated graph. All polls are anonymous, doesn’t need to log in to fill out, therefore the plugin using cookies to avoid duplications.
CROSS BROWSER COMPATIBLE, RESPONSIVE
WordPress Survey and Poll tested with Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox, Opera and Safari. Works well with tablets and mobiles, the survey always fit to the device screen to get the best visual display for the visitors.
VISUAL BUILDER, LIVE PREVIEW
Offers a detailed admin panel to design your own survey easily with only few click. All polls and surveys can be test directly on the WordPress admin area before it going to live. Many customization options are available including font size, font family, padding, line-height and much more.
MORE THAN 30 ANIMATION TYPES WITH DIFFERENT POSITIONS
The surveys can be placed at the top, middle or bottom of the page. Additional option to embed the survey directly into a page or post. 30+ animation types helps you to create really great, unique polls to impress your visitors.
WordPress Survey and Poll grant you an amazing fixed display on the frontend with a special scroll effect. In the most cases, the modal windows are display as a fixed position, the survey window slowly follows the scroll direction with a smooth animation.
LOCK THE SCREEN
It is possible to easily lock the screen and force the users to fill out the survey for unlocking the content. This feature helps you to increase the number of filled surveys on your website.
DO YOU NEED MORE?
Modal Survey for WordPress is a Premium WordPress Plugin to get your visitors feedback via a professional, attention-grabber poll. Provides unlimited surveys, questions and answers with embedding option. Various animations and Visual Builder helps you to design your own styled survey that perfectly fits to your website. Display the results simply with Plain Text, Progress Bar, Line Bar, Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Doughnut Chart, Line Chart, Polar Chart and Radar Chart formats. The integrated Shortcode Manager ensures you can quickly include the survey’s results to any page or post with only few clicks. Export your survey to PDF, XLS, CSV, JSON and XML
Popups, Lead Forms, Surveys,
Live Chats WordPress Plugin – GetSiteControl
GetSiteControl is an easy-to-use set of engagement tools for your WordPress website. Online surveys, live chats, contact forms, email lead forms, promo messages, follow and share social media tools – all managed from a single dashboard.
Getsitecontrol – WordPress Popups, Email Optin Forms, Contact Forms, Website Surveys & CTA Popups
GROW YOUR EMAIL LIST. SMARTER. FASTER
Build targeted email opt-in forms to convert website visitors into subscribers. Use floating bars, slide-ins, time-delayed or exit popups and send new leads directly to your email marketing app.
CREATE A CUSTOM CONTACT FORM FOR YOUR WEBSITE
Use templates and custom fields to create a contact form that meets your requirements. Receive instant notifications each time someone sends a message and respond directly from your email account.
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR AUDIENCE WITH ONLINE SURVEYS
Create website surveys to receive feedback on new product features, collect suggestions, evaluate your marketing strategies or find out why people abandon a particular webpage. Build quick polls or multi-page questionnaires, use ready-made templates or create custom forms.
- On-page behavior triggers: display popups based on how long a visitor has spent on a webpage, how much they have scrolled down, or other custom action-based parameters.
- Audience targeting: choose who should see each widget. Target visitors by their language, location, device, browser, OS, traffic source, or UTM parameters. Create personalized messages by combining several parameters for different audiences.
- Exit-intent technology: show popups right before a visitor abandons a webpage. Use this feature to offer a special last-minute deal or display a website exit survey.
- Integrations: connect Getsitecontrol to any email marketing app using built-in integrations or Zapier. Track widgets’ performance with Google Analytics.
- Autoresponder: send automated emails to those who subscribe to your newsletter, interact with a contact form, or fill out a survey.
- Handcrafted templates: easily create customizable widgets that will perfectly match the design of your website and help you achieve a wide variety of marketing goals.
- CSS editor: benefit from the built-in CSS editor to tailor the design of your popups. Use it to change text and color parameters, animation type, and page position.
- Mobile responsiveness: adjust widget appearance for various mobile devices manually and make sure your message looks clear and coherent on smaller screens.
- A/B testing – create up to 5 variations of the same widget and run a split test to find out which copy, creative, and call-to-action brings you higher ROI.
- Real-time statistics – analyze widget performance right in the app dashboard using easy-to-read graphs and reports generated in real-time.
YOP Poll plugin allows you to easily integrate a survey in your blog post/page and to manage the polls from within your WordPress dashboard but if offers so much more than other similar products. Simply put, it doesn’t lose sight of your needs and ensures that no detail is left unaccounted for.
To name just a few improvements, you can create polls to include both single or multiple answers, work with a wide variety of options and settings to decide how you wish to sort your poll information, how to manage the results, what details to display and what to keep private, whether you want to view the total votes or the total voters, to set vote permissions or block voters etc.
Scheduling your polls is no longer a problem. YOP Poll can simultaneously run multiple polls (no limit included) or you can schedule your polls to start one after another. Also, keeping track of your polls is easy, you have various sorting functions and you can access older versions at any time.
Designed to intuitive and easy to use, this plugin allows shortcodes and includes a widget functionality that fits perfectly with your WordPress website. For more details on the included features, please refer to the description below.
Current poll features:
- Create/ Edit / Clone/Delete poll – allows you to create or intervene in your poll at any time, if you consider it necessary.
- Poll scheduling: programs each poll to start/end on a certain date. You can simultaneously run multiple polls. This option can be used to schedule your polls one after another.
- Display polls: you can choose to display one or more polls on your website by simply adding the corresponding poll ID. You can also decide for a random display of your active polls.
- View all polls: lists all your polls that you can sort by number of votes or voters, by question or by date. It also includes a search option.
- Poll answers – allows other answers, multiple answers and includes a sorting module by various criteria: in exact order, in alphabetical order, by number of votes, ascending, descending etc.
- Poll results – offers a great flexibility when displaying the results: before/after vote, after poll’s end date, on a custom date or never. The results can also be displayed by vote numbers, percentages or both. You can choose to include a view results link, view number of votes or number of voters.
- Add custom fields – is a complex option that you can use to ask for additional information from your voters, information that you can then export and use for.
- Reset stats – proves useful when you wish to restart a poll.
- Vote permissions: – limits the voting accessibility to guests, registered users or both, or blocks user access by cookie, IP and username.
- Archive options – allows the users of the website to access former polls statistics. You can choose which polls to display according to their start/end date.
- Display Options – displays answers and results tabulated, vertically or horizontally.
- Logs and bans – user logs and bans can be seen in the admin section. You can ban users by email, username and IP and you can set the limitation preferences for all your polls or for just one of them.
Wedgies are polls that you can embed in your WordPress site and templates. Wedgies polls are beautiful, responsive, and realtime which makes collecting vote information from your visitors is easy and frictionless.
Wedgies WordPress plugin makes it simple to include a poll in a page by simple pasting a URL into a post and a responsive poll will load in that space.
- Create polls from a dashboard on wedgies.com
- Ability to create white label polls without wedgies.com branding
- Manage your polls, analytics and voters from one dashboard
- Poll visitors anonymously through click-to-vote polls
- Obtain voter information in the poll analytics dashboard
- Enable your voters to share their votes to social networks, which will drive social traffic to your site and poll
- Customize the look and feel of the poll including colors, css, and branding
- Customize the data shown on the poll like: total results, private results, percentages
- Include media in your poll like pictures and animated GIFs
WP-Polls is extremely customizable via templates and css styles and there are tons of options for you to choose to ensure that WP-Polls runs the way you wanted. It now supports multiple selection of answers.