Updated: Sep 05, 2022 Reviewed by: Dessign Team
It’s hard to imagine a blog-friendlier platform than WordPress. With a CMS market share of 62.3%, WordPress manages one-third of all websites, according to W3Techs.
Such benefits as simplicity, impressive functionality, compatibility with most of the devices and browsers, excellent SEO, and speed indicators encourage people to choose it. Besides, there is an excellent choice of themes, plugins, and toolkits.
Another significant advantage is the fact that YOU control the process of website creation. It means that you save money and get a result that more or less meets your expectations.
Working with WordPress is super easy. You pick up a theme, fill it with content, and adjust its design to your project. Where to find one? You can find theme libraries on the WordPress official website or buy/download from third-party providers.
Here is a collection of themes for WordPress page builder Gutenberg for blogging purposes!
This theme is suitable for the presentation of your blog, project, or even business. Its key feature is a block editor that allows organizing content in blocks without technical knowledge.
Besides, you get access to:
- high-quality typography
- CSS3 animation
- Three footer widgets
- headers designs
- several editable section designs
- a portfolio layout
- easy setup
You don’t have to dive into code – you can make changes in a matter of clicks. The theme is free of charge.
Gutenberry is a finding for people making a blog! It has a minimalistic and neat design that you can still edit. Alongside, it has:
- Six homepage layouts: customizable pre-designed homepages of pastel color scheme (light blue, nude, lavender, pink, etc.)
- Six blog layouts: simple and grid listings of different sizes with or without sidebars
- a single post layout
- plugins for extra content (advanced post options: posts block, simple and uneven lists, and grid and sections layouts with background options)
- dropdown menu
- alternative module layouts
- background options
- Google web fonts and map
A valuable ready-made solution for those people who are interested in creating a personal blog or portfolio.
It possesses a great functionality and minimalist design. You are free to customize multiple elements by means of the easy-to-use Elementor Page Builder and JetPlugins for Elementor. There are also different unique pages, infinite variants of the header and footer, blog layouts, and attention-grabbing topical images.
Authentic is another blogging Gutenberg WordPress theme that acts more like a marketing tool. Unconsciously, the visitors of the website will become more and more imbued to your blog, brand, or project due to the tiny details you can add using:
- a front-page builder
- well-working MailChimp newsletter subscription form
- SEO and marketing plugins
- 3 article and landing page layouts
- Five sections for a homepage
- header and footer layouts: boxed/wide, social icons, menu items
- social integration options
- colors and fonts variations
- WooCommerce functionality
Mirax is ideal for a blog, a project presentation, any agency, or a portfolio. It has an adaptive minimalistic design. On the landing or About Us page, you can tell about your blog, project, or a company, show an engaging video, share some news, etc.
Besides, you have access to:
- Eight pages layouts including About Us, Portfolio, Price, Reviews, Contact pages
- customizable Blog pages
- modern fonts and colors variations
- sections library
Moreover, the theme is multipurpose, Retina-ready, and compatible with most of the modern devices and browsers.
If your blog is about visual arts and is full of pictures, this theme is the right choice. It will be a particularly good fit for photographers, designers, tattoo masters, etc..
The theme offers an impressive functionality for working with pictures:
- dark and light skins for different tastes
- Masonry (Pinterest) layout that allows posting pictures of various sizes without forced cropping
- Jetpack plugin for easy gallery management
- social-ready single product layouts with a commenting system, social integration, galleries, etc.
- intelligent image rendering
- smart navigation
Adit is another WordPress blog theme with advanced functionality. It has several blog formats options such as Gallery, Quote, Audio, Video, Image, and Standard. Besides, you can use one of the listing layouts (full width or with a right sidebar).
It’s super easy to edit a post, add or remove an image, a banner, a sidebar, a widget, etc. Moreover, you get:
- well-working Ajax forms
- several editable homepage layouts
- header and footer variations
- high-quality typography
Besides, it’s optimized for search engines & speed and is lightweight. The theme is Retina-ready and compatible with major browsers and devices.
It was the last item in the collection of the themes for WordPress page builder Gutenberg. Of course, choosing a theme is not enough to make a popular and successful blog. A lot depends on the technical factors such as SEO, SMM, technical parameters of the website (e.g., speed), its design, and CONTENT. No one will ever come back to the fastest and the most beautiful and user-friendly website if there is nothing to read, to watch, to inspire, to do there.
So, make sure you have something interesting to say to this world, know how to do it, and to whom. The rest can be done with a high-quality and splendid WordPress theme for Gutenberg.