Are you looking for free premium WordPress plugins? There are over 50K+ free and premium WordPress plugins in WordPress Plugin Directory. Everything from popular plugins, to featured plugins to block Gutenberg plugins and spam and security plugins. Money of the plugins are free to use or need to upgrade to premium version to have all the features and support. We will list the best premium WordPress plugins so you can try it for free and then upgrade to premium version to support the developers and get all the necessary features to help you grow your WordPress website. Best WordPress Plugins for your website improvement in 2021.
Updated: January 15, 2021
Best Free Premium WordPress Plugins in 2021 Both Free and Premium Plugins
1. Yoast SEO
Active Installations: 5+ Million | Rating: 5 out of 5 stars (26,000+ Reviews) | Performance: 97% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
Since 2008 Yoast SEO has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines. This WordPress SEO plugin helps you with your search engine optimization. Are you not entirely convinced? Yoast SEO is the favorite WordPress SEO plugin of millions of users worldwide!
As Yoast’s mission is SEO for Everyone, the plugin’s users range from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet.
DON’T LET YOUR COMPETITORS WIN
Do you know who your competitors are in your niche? There’s a reason why they are your competitors: they do what you do. And they might even do it better right now. That does not mean you can’t win from them, but it does mean you need all the help to get on top and stay on top! Yoast SEO is here to help you out as we’ve helped millions of people worldwide with their WordPress SEO efforts.
2. Jetpack by WordPress.com
Active Installations: 5+ Million | Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars (200+ Reviews) | Performance: 98% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
Security, performance, and site management: the best way to WordPress is with Jetpack.
24/7 SITE SECURITY
Jetpack is your site’s security detail, guarding you against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins. Basic protection is always free, while premium plans add expanded backup and automated fixes. Jetpack’s full suite of site security tools include:
- Brute-force attack protection, spam filtering, and downtime monitoring.
- Backups of your entire site, either once daily or in real time.
- Secure login, with optional two-factor authentication.
- Malware scanning, code scanning, and automated threat resolution.
- A record of every change on your site to simplify troubleshooting.
- Fast, priority support from WordPress experts.
3. Akismet Anti-Spam
Active Installations: 5+ Million | Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars (800+ Reviews) | Performance: 98% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
Akismet checks your comments and contact form submissions against our global database of spam to prevent your site from publishing malicious content. You can review the comment spam it catches on your blog’s “Comments” admin screen.
Major features in Akismet include:
- Automatically checks all comments and filters out the ones that look like spam.
- Each comment has a status history, so you can easily see which comments were caught or cleared by Akismet and which were spammed or unspammed by a moderator.
- URLs are shown in the comment body to reveal hidden or misleading links.
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user.
- A discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, saving you disk space and speeding up your site.
4. Web Stories
Active Installations: 20,000+ | Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars (20+ Reviews) | Performance: 97% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
Web Stories are a free, open-web, visual storytelling format for the web, enabling you to easily create visual narratives with engaging animations and tappable interactions, and immerse your readers in great and fast-loading full-screen experiences.
BENEFITS OF WEB STORIES
The Web Stories for WordPress format puts features and capabilities at your fingertips to engage with your audience via the power of storytelling on the open web. Specifically, you can:
- Create beautiful and engaging content easily: Web Stories make the production of stories as easy as possible from a technical perspective.
- Enjoy creative flexibility for editorial freedom and branding: The Web Stories format comes with preset but flexible layout templates, standardized UI controls, and components for sharing and adding follow-on content.
- Share and link your stories on the open web: Web Stories are part of the open web and can be shared and embedded across sites and apps without being confined to a single ecosystem.
- Track and measure your stories: Supports analytics and bookend capabilities for viral sharing and monetization.
- Capture the attention of your readers by offering fast loading times to your stories: Web Stories are lightning fast so that your audience stays engaged and entertained.
- Engage with your readers via immersive storytelling: Web Stories are a new and modern way to reach existing readers.
- Monetize effectively the beautiful and engaging stories you create:Web Stories enable monetization capability for publishers using affiliate links. For advertisers, Stories is a way to reach a unique audience within a new storytelling experience.
5. Google XML Sitemaps
Active Installations: 2+ Million | Rating: 5 out of 5 stars (2000+ Reviews) | Performance: 99% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
Use this plugin to greatly improve SEO to create special XML sitemaps which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your site.
With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.
Supported since over 9 years and rated as the best WordPress plugin, it will do exactly what it’s supposed to do – providing a complete XML sitemap for search engines. It will not break your site, slow it down or annoy you. Guaranteed!
6. Really Simple SSL
Really Simple SSL automatically detects your settings and configures your website to run over https.
To keep it lightweight, the options are kept to a minimum. The entire site will move to SSL.
THREE SIMPLE STEPS FOR SETUP:
- Get an SSL certificate (can’t do that for you, sorry.)
- Activate this plugin
- Enable SSL with one click
Always backup before you go! If you do not have a sound backup policy, start having one! See our recommendations.
Any code suggestions? We’re on GitHub as well!
7. WooCommerce Plugin
WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you’re launching a business, taking an existing brick and mortar store online, or designing sites for clients you can get started quickly and build exactly the store you want.
Activate the free WooCommerce plugin on a new or existing WordPress site, follow the optional guided tour, and set up a new store in minutes with:
- Product, Cart, and Checkout pages
- Secure payments by credit card and alternatives
- Configurable shipping options, including flat rates and label printing
- Integrate content and commerce across your site via modular blocks
- Automated tax calculations
- Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Facebook integration
- Central store dashboard with key metrics, and more.
Beyond the basics, WooCommerce is fully customizable and extendable:
- Choose a design to suit your brand and industry.
- Enhance your store with free and paid extensions: add features and integrate with local and global eCommerce web services.
- Inspect and modify any aspect of the core plugin code.
- Leverage hooks and filters to modify functions.
- Build on top of the REST API and webhooks.
Open-source freedoms mean full ownership of content and data forever – plus the expertise of a friendly global community.
8. Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights
GOOGLE ANALYTICS PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
We believe that it’s easy to double your traffic and sales when you know exactly how people find and use your website. MonsterInsights shows you the stats that matter, so you can grow your business with confidence.
With over 2 million active installs, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
At MonsterInsights, we make it “effortless” to properly connect your WordPress site with Google Analytics, so you can start making data-driven decisions to grow your business.
Unlike other Google Analytics plugins, MonsterInsights allow you to enable all advanced Google analytics tracking features with just a few clicks (no need to hire a developer).
The best part is that MonsterInsights comes with a Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress that shows you actionable analytics reports right inside your WordPress dashboard. We have created customized reports that eliminates the fluff and only show you the stats that matter, so you can see exactly what’s working and what’s not!
Simply put, MonsterInsights is the most complete Google Analytics plugin for WordPress that’s both EASY and POWERFUL.
That’s why millions of small businesses and top companies like Microsoft, Bloomberg, FedEx, Yelp, Subway, etc. use MonsterInsights to setup Google Analytics on their WordPress sites.
9. Elementor Page Builder Free Premium Plugin
It’s about time for a live page builder, with no limits of design. A page builder that delivers high-end page designs and advanced capabilities, never before seen on WordPress.
FASTER. MUCH FASTER.
Instant reaction was a key feature we wanted to achieve. And we did. Instant drag & drop page builder, instant live edit, instant page load. The speed of Elementor is not matched by any other page builder, free or paid. This makes the interface fun and easy to work with, as well as reduces the time it takes to design.
LIVE DESIGN. TRULY LIVE.
Never again work on the backend and guess what the frontend will look like. With Elementor page builder, you edit the page and simultaneously see exactly how it looks like. Elementor features live design & inline editing, so the whole process of writing and designing is done directly on the page, with no need to press update or go to preview mode. It also works perfectly with or without Gutenberg.
SURPRISES YOU WON’T SEE ANYWHERE ELSE.
With Elementor’s unique features, you can create websites that have that certain ‘designer touch’. Among our page builder features are: Box Shadows, Background Overlays, Hover Effects, Headline Effects, Animations, Shape Dividers, Gradient Backgrounds and much more.
10. Very Simple Splash Page
Very Simple Splash Page is a simple plugin that lets you add a welcome page with background image or video to your existing theme. Its full responsive, very simple to install and use it. Add image or video with intro text and button. Simple spash or full width page is perfect plugin to add to your WordPress theme to show imporatant message before visitor see your inside content. Here is a splash page live demo to see it in action. Simple Splash Demo . This simple plugin works with any existing WordPress theme from free to premium themes, you can install any theme on top on Very simple splash page.
With simple spash page plugin, you can customize the feel and look of buttons, fonts, colors, and upload any photo you like. Also you can upload your favorite mp4 video. It gives you ability to upload nay mp4 video if you liketo have a video background instead of photo. Make sure to upload short mp4 so your page don’t take too much time to load. As many people move into background video motion this is perfect simple plugin to give you ability to show quick preview of your beutiful video before anyone enters your main website.
One you have your very simple spash page plugin install and you pick your free or premium theme, make sure your website is running on great hosting. When using large fullscreen image or video background you need to have reliable WordPress hosting that can handle and open your website in seconds as this is major positive point in Google ranking your website based on page speed. We would only recommend to have a WordPress hosting recommended by WordPress itself which is Bluehost and Siteground two of the best hosting solutions when it comes to WordPress sites. As we partner with both of those hosting companies we offer a discount for those two amazing hosting solutions.
11. Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan
THE MOST POPULAR WORDPRESS FIREWALL & SECURITY SCANNER
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by 2FA and a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
- Web Application Firewall identifies and blocks malicious traffic. Built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security.
- [Premium] Real-time firewall rule and malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- [Premium] Real-time IP Blacklist blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs, protecting your site while reducing load.
- Protects your site at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives does not break encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data.
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content.
- Protection from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts.
12. Contact Form by WPForms – Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress
WORDPRESS CONTACT FORM BUILDER PLUGIN
We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to create a WordPress contact form. That’s why we built WPForms, a drag & drop WordPress form builder that’s EASY and POWERFUL.
WPForms allows you to create beautiful contact forms, feedback form, subscription forms, payment forms, and other types of forms for your site in minutes, not hours!
At WPForms, user experience is our #1 priority. Our pre-built form templates and workflows make WPForms the most beginner friendly contact form plugin in the market.
WPForms is a 100% mobile responsive contact form solution, so your contact forms will always look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
WPForms’ contact forms are also highly optimized for web and server performance because we understand the importance of speed when it comes to SEO, marketing, and conversion. We can honestly say that WPForms is one of the fastest WordPress contact form builder plugins in the world.
13. Gutenberg Plugin
“Gutenberg” is a codename for a whole new paradigm in WordPress site building and publishing, that aims to revolutionize the entire publishing experience as much as Gutenberg did the printed word. Right now, the project is in the first phase of a four-phase process that will touch every piece of WordPress — Editing, Customization, Collaboration, and Multilingual — and is focused on a new editing experience, the block editor.
The block editor introduces a modular approach to pages and posts: each piece of content in the editor, from a paragraph to an image gallery to a headline, is its own block. And just like physical blocks, WordPress blocks can added, arranged, and rearranged, allowing WordPress users to create media-rich pages in a visually intuitive way — and without work-arounds like shortcodes or custom HTML.
The block editor first became available in December 2018, and we’re still hard at work refining the experience, creating more and better blocks, and laying the groundwork for the next three phases of work. The Gutenberg plugin gives you the latest version of the block editor so you can join us in testing bleeding-edge features, start playing with blocks, and maybe get inspired to build your own.
14. All-in-One WP Migration
This plugin exports your WordPress website including the database, media files, plugins and themes with no technical knowledge required.
Upload your site to a different location with a drag and drop in to WordPress.
There is an option to apply an unlimited number of find and replace operations on your database during the export process. The plugin will also fix any
serialisation problems that occur during the find/replace operation.
Mobile device compatible: All-in-One WP Migration is the first plugin to offer true mobile experience on WordPress versions 3.3 and up.
NO LIMITATIONS ON HOST OR OPERATING SYSTEM
- We have tested the plugin on the major Linux distributions, MacOS and Microsoft Windows.
- Please see the list of hosting providers that we work with.
BYPASS ALL UPLOAD SIZE RESTRICTION
- We use chunks to import your site data. Most providers set the maximum upload file size to 2MB. As the file restrictions are only applied to each chunk, webserver upload size restrictions are bypassed by keeping the chunks under 2MB to easily upload your entire site.
15. WP Super Cache
This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a html file is generated your webserver will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.
The static html files will be served to the vast majority of your users:
- Users who are not logged in.
- Users who have not left a comment on your blog.
- Or users who have not viewed a password protected post.
99% of your visitors will be served static html files. One cached file can be served thousands of times. Other visitors will be served custom cached files tailored to their visit. If they are logged in, or have left comments those details will be displayed and cached for them.
The plugin serves cached files in 3 ways (ranked by speed):
- Expert. The fastest method is by using Apache mod_rewrite (or whatever similar module your web server supports) to serve “supercached” static html files. This completely bypasses PHP and is extremely quick. If your server is hit by a deluge of traffic it is more likely to cope as the requests are “lighter”. This does require the Apache mod_rewrite module (which is probably installed if you have custom permalinks) and a modification of your .htaccess file which is risky and may take down your site if modified incorrectly.
- Simple. Supercached static files can be served by PHP and this is the recommended way of using the plugin. The plugin will serve a “supercached” file if it exists and it’s almost as fast as the mod_rewrite method. It’s easier to configure as the .htaccess file doesn’t need to be changed. You still need a custom permalink. You can keep portions of your page dynamic in this caching mode.
- WP-Cache caching. This is mainly used to cache pages for known users, URLs with parameters and feeds. Known users are logged in users, visitors who leave comments or those who should be shown custom per-user data. It’s the most flexible caching method and slightly slower. WP-Cache caching will also cache visits by unknown users if supercaching is disabled. You can have dynamic parts to your page in this mode too. This mode is always enabled but you can disable caching for known users, URLs with parameters, or feeds separately. Set the constant “DISABLE_SUPERCACHE” to 1 in your wp-config.php if you want to only use WP-Cache caching.
16. Smush – Compress, Optimize and Lazy Load Images
Optimize your images turn on lazy load, resize, compress and improve your Google Page Speed with the incredibly powerful and 100% free WordPress image smusher, brought to you by the superteam at WPMU DEV!
And whether you spell it ‘optimise’ or ‘optimize’, Smush will compress all your images without a visible drop in quality.
AWARD WINNING IMAGE OPTIMIZER
Smush has been benchmarked and tested number one for speed and quality and is the award-winning, back-to-back proven crowd favorite image optimization plugin for WordPress.
- Lossless Compression – Strip unused data without affecting image quality
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images with the flip of a switch
- Bulk Smush – Optimize up to 50 images with one click
- Image Resizing – Set a max width and height and large images will scale down as they are being compressed
- Incorrect Size Image Detection – Quickly locate images that are slowing down your site
- Directory Smush – Optimize images even if they are not located in the media library
- Automated Optimization – Asynchronously auto-smush your attachments for super fast compression on upload
- Without Monthly Limits – Optimize all of your images up to 5MB in size free forever (no daily, monthly, or annual caps)
- Gutenberg Block Integration – View all Smush stats directly in image blocks
- Multisite Compatible – Both global and individual Multisite settings
- Process All Your Files – Smush will process PNG, JPEG and GIF files for optimum results
- Super Servers – Smush images with no slowdown using WPMU DEV’s fast, reliable Smush API
- Convert to WebP (Pro Only) – Upgrade and automatically serve images in Next-Gen WebP
- And many, many, more!
17. Regenerate Thumbnails
Regenerate Thumbnails allows you to regenerate all thumbnail sizes for one or more images that have been uploaded to your Media Library.
This is useful for situations such as:
- A new thumbnail size has been added and you want past uploads to have a thumbnail in that size.
- You’ve changed the dimensions of an existing thumbnail size, for example via Settings → Media.
- You’ve switched to a new WordPress theme that uses featured images of a different size.
It also offers the ability to delete old, unused thumbnails in order to free up server space.
IN MEMORY OF ALEX MILLS
In February 2019 Alex Mills, the author of this plugin, passed away. He leaves behind a number of plugins which will be maintained by Automattic and members of the WordPress community. If this plugin is useful to you please consider donating to the Oregon Health and Science University. You can find more information here.
18. W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache (W3TC) improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance and reducing load times by leveraging features like content delivery network (CDN) integration and the latest best practices.
W3TC is the only web host agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) framework for WordPress trusted by millions of publishers, web developers, and web hosts worldwide for more than a decade. It is the total performance solution for optimizing your WordPress Website.
- Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in WebPagetest or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” repeat page views: browser caching
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly and can be interacted with more quickly
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
- Up to 80% bandwidth savings when you minify HTML, minify CSS and minify JS files.
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Caching methods include local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache
- Minification of posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS with automated updates to assets
- Defer offscreen images using Lazy Load to improve the user experience
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- Leverage our multiple CDN integrations to optimize images
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more
- Various security features to help ensure website safety
- Caching statistics for performance insights of any enabled feature
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility for Cloudflare, WPML and much more
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish
If you consider performance important, you really should use one of the many caching plugins to do page caching. Some good candidates to complement Autoptimize that way are e.g. KeyCDN’s Cache Enabler or WP Super Cache.
20. iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security)
ITHEMES SECURITY IS THE #1 WORDPRESS SECURITY PLUGIN
iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) gives you over 30+ ways to secure and protect your WordPress site. On average, 30,000 new websites are hacked each day. WordPress sites can be an easy target for attacks because of plugin vulnerabilities, weak passwords and obsolete software.
Most WordPress admins don’t know they’re vulnerable, but iThemes Security works to lock down WordPress, fix common holes, stop automated attacks and strengthen user credentials. With advanced features for experienced users, our WordPress security plugin can help harden WordPress.
MAINTAINED AND SUPPORTED BY ITHEMES
iThemes has been building and supporting WordPress tools since 2008 like BackupBuddy, our WordPress backup plugin. With our full range of WordPress plugins, themes and training, WordPress security is the next step in providing you with everything you need to build the WordPress web.
21. Sucuri Security – Auditing, Malware Scanner and Security Hardening
Sucuri Inc. is a globally recognized authority in all matters related to website security, with specialization in WordPress Security.
The Sucuri Security WordPress plugin is free to all WordPress users. It is a security suite meant to complement your existing security posture. It offers its users a set of security features for their website, each designed to have a positive effect on their security posture:
- Security Activity Auditing
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Remote Malware Scanning
- Blacklist Monitoring
- Effective Security Hardening
- Post-Hack Security Actions
- Security Notifications
- Website Firewall (premium)
22. WPS Hide Login
WPS Hide Login is a very light plugin that lets you easily and safely change the url of the login form page to anything you want. It doesn’t literally rename or change files in core, nor does it add rewrite rules. It simply intercepts page requests and works on any WordPress website. The wp-admin directory and wp-login.php page become inaccessible, so you should bookmark or remember the url. Deactivating this plugin brings your site back exactly to the state it was before.
23. Advanced Gutenberg
Advanced Gutenberg adds the missing blocks and configuration you need to build professional websites. Take the control of the new Gutenberg editor with user edition profile configuration and 20+ new blocks and options.
GUTENBERG ADVANCED BLOCK CONTROL
- Create edition profiles and assign user or user group to the profile
- Select each block activation per user profile
- Default block configuration (Advanced Gutenberg blocks)
- Custom CSS styles: apply on Gutenbergparagraph blocks
- Define Gutenberg editor size and column materialization
- Performance: only loaded when a block from the plugin is called
ADVANCED GUTENBERG BLOCKS
- Column manager with pre-defined layouts
- Latest post slider and latest post slider
- Latest WooCommerce product slider and latest product slider
- Advanced Button block: create button with tons of styles
- Contact form block: get user messages and export messages
- Advanced List block: create list with list icon, icon color
- Map block: load a Google map position with zoom, icon, tooltip, color…
- Advanced Table block: create tables with style like color, border
- Accordion block: display content in a fully configurable accordion
- Tabs block: display content in a fully tabbed UX
- Testimonial block: define avatar, title, text, colors, slider
- Icon and Icon block layout blocks
- Contact Form block: get email and export contact form data
- Email Opt-In block: get email and export data
- WordPress login block
- WordPress register block
- Counter block: display numbers in a dynamic, fun and engaging way
- Advanced Image block: hover text, overlay, colors, link and more
- Advanced Image block: load and display local and remote video
- Advanced Video block: load and display local and remote video
- Supercharge the separator tool with size, color, spaces
- Social links block: custom icon and links to any social networks
- Activate lightbox effect in Gutenberg image galleries
- Display image information as lightbox caption in galleries
- Gutenberg post summary based on content headers
With WordPress’ most popular slider plugin, enhancing your blog or website couldn’t be easier: simply select images from your WordPress Media Library, drag and drop them into place, and then set the slide captions, links and SEO fields all from one page.
NEW: Easily search and download free images to your slideshow from Unsplash.com
Choose one of 4 different slideshow types, and use our provided short-code or template to embed the slideshows.
Apply one of our professional slidehow designs to really make your website stand out.
Included slideshow types:
- Flex Slider 2 – responsive, 2 transition effects, carousel mode
- Nivo Slider – responsive, 16 transition effects
- Responsive Slides – responsive & incredibly light weight
- Coin Slider – 4 transition effects
- Simple, easy to use interface – perfect for individual users, developers & clients!
- Access to free photos via Unsplash.com
- Create Responsive, SEO-optimized slideshows in seconds
- Unrestricted support for image slides (supports caption, link, title text, alt text)
- Full width slideshow support
- Drag and drop slide reordering
- Intelligent image cropping
- Set image crop position
- Themes – includes 11 free professional slideshow themes
- Built in Gutenberg block, Widget and Shortcode
- Loads of slideshow configuration options – transition effect, speed etc (per slideshow)
- Fully localized
- WordPress Multi Site compatible
- Compatible with translation plugins (WPML, PolyLang & qTranslate)
- Extensive developer API (hooks & filters)
- Free basic support (covering installation issues and theme/plugin conflicts)
- Lightbox support with the MetaSlider Lightbox add-on
Newsletter is a real newsletter and email marketing system for your WordPress blog: perfect for list building, you can easily create, send and track e-mails, headache-free. It just works out of box!
DISCOVER A COMPLETELY REWRITTEN COMPOSER
We redesigned our drag and drop composer to make your campaign creation even easier. Try it!
- Easy-to-use Drag and drop composer to build responsive newsletters
- Unlimited subscribers with statistics
- Unlimited newsletters with tracking
- Subscription spam check with domain/ip black lists, Akismet, captcha
- Delivery speed fine control (from 12 emails per hour to as much as your blog can manage)
- WPML ready, Polylang ready, Translatepress ready
- All messages are fully translatable from administration panels (no .po/.mo file to edit)
- GDPR ready
- Advanced targeting with lists combinations like all in, at least one, not in and so on
- Customizable subscription widget, page or custom form
- WordPress Users registration seamless integration
- Single And Double Opt-In plus privacy checkbox for EU laws compliance
- Subscribers lists to fine-target your campaigns
- PHP API and REST API for coders and integrations
- Customizable Themes
- Status panel to check your blog mailing capability and configuration
- Compatible with every SMTP plugin: Post SMTP (aka Postman), WP Mail SMTP, Easy WP SMTP, Easy SMTP Mail, WP Mail Bank, …
- Subscribers import from file
- Newsletter with Html and Text message versions
26. Marketing Popups by OptinMonster – Newsletter Optin Forms and Conversion Toolkit
THE BEST WORDPRESS POPUP AND MARKETING PLUGIN
By now you know that online visitors have a pattern: find, read, leave.
And, you know that 70% of those visitors will never return. That’s why you’re here, right?
You want the best WordPress popup plugin to help you get those site visitors to stay on your site longer, buy something, or at least sign up for your email list so you can market to them later.
Enter the OptinMonster popup.
OptinMonster is more than just the best lead generation popup software around. It’s also the most powerful conversion software in the world.
Here’s what all that means for your brand:
You can use an OptinMonster popup to get more interested people on your email list. Or show a popup with targeted messaging to interested eCommerce visitors. Interested people spend money.
Lead generation and conversion using a simple popup. That’s what OptinMonster is built to do. And, we do it really well.
And, the OptinMonster WordPress popup plugin wasn’t just an afterthought. Our popup campaigns were built with WordPress users in mind.
That’s why an OptinMonster popup helps you grow your email list and boost your sales better and faster than any other popup plugin can.
27. GiveWP – Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform
GiveWP is the highest rated, most downloaded, and best supported donation plugin for WordPress. Built from the ground up for all your fundraising needs, GiveWP provides you with a powerful donation platform optimized for online giving.
Transform the way you accept online donations. With GiveWP you can accept charitable gifts through customizable donation forms, view donation statistics and reports, manage donors, and integrate with a wide variety of third-party gateways and services.
GiveWP is free and yet is full of many advanced features to suit your needs. Slick donation forms, full-featured reporting, and donor management features provide you with the tools you need to accept donations and manage your donors.
VaultPress is a real-time backup and security scanning service designed and built by Automattic, the same company that operates (and backs up!) millions of sites on WordPress.com.
VaultPress is now powered by Jetpack and effortlessly backs up every post, comment, media file, revision, and dashboard setting on your site to our servers. With VaultPress you’re protected against hackers, malware, accidental damage, and host outages.
To subscribe visit VaultPress.com.
What are the best free premium WordPress Plugins?
The best free premium WordPress plugins are: Yoast SEO, Jetpack, Akismet Anti-Spam, Google XML Sitemaps, Really Simple SSL, Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan, Gutenberg, All-in-One WP Migration
What is the best free premium plugin?
Yoast SEO. Since 2008 Yoast SEO has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines. This WordPress SEO plugin helps you with your search engine optimization. Are you not entirely convinced? Yoast SEO is the favorite WordPress SEO plugin of millions of users worldwide!
How to Install free WordPress plugin?
Inside WordPress Dashboard – Go to – “Plugins” – “Add New” – Search for your plugin – Click on Install now and then Activate Plugin
What is the most download it WordPress Plugin?
Jetpack by WordPress.com. With over 5+ Million active installs, Jetpack is the most download it plugin. Security, performance, and site management: the best way to WordPress is with Jetpack.