Updated: Jan 23, 2023 By: Dessign Team
Are you looking for Best free email Marketing plugins for WordPress? We put a great collection of the best and free marketing plugins to help you get more leads, post announcements, send event promotions and eventually get more sales.
All the free email marketing plugins are easy to use even for beginners, you can install and setup your plugin to get as much leads and potential clients as possible to get the best results in lead generation. If you looking for some of the Best Free Marketing WordPress themes to push your promotional business and brand online.
1. Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing
Active Installations: 200,000 | Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars (50+ Reviews) | Performance: 98% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
It’s perfect for automatic blog post syndication, newsletters and announcements, event promotion, WooCommerce product specials, retargeting eCommerce shoppers, sending postcards, providing updates and more. This is great plugin for beginners who need easy to install and generate leads for WordPress website. If you have regular website or eCommerce site this plugin is beginner friendly with easy to follow video overview and tutorial step by step.
Create awesome email marketing campaigns right from your WordPress Admin Dashboard that are all powered by the award-winning & rock-solid reliability of Constant Contact.
2. Email Subscribers & Newsletters – Simple and Effective Email Marketing WordPress Plugin
Active Installations: 100,000 | Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars (757+ Reviews) | Performance: 98% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 3.9+
Email Subscribers is a complete newsletter plugin that lets you collect leads, send automated new blog post notification emails, create & send broadcasts and also manage them all in one single place.
Email Subscribers is a fully-featured subscription and email marketing plugin specially created keeping in mind all the needs and requirements of a regular blogger, website owner, marketer and developers. It helps you achieve all the things you need to build a list and keep them engaged within a single plugin for easy to use and install.
3. MailPoet – emails and newsletters in WordPress
Active Installations: 100,000 | Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars (771+ Reviews) | Performance: 98% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.3+
With MailPoet, your website visitors can sign up as newsletter subscribers and build your mailing list, all without leaving your WordPress admin. You can easily collect emails and then use to create free marketing promotional events.
MailPoet newsletter builder integrates perfectly with WordPress so any website owner can create beautiful emails from scratch or by using our responsive templates that display flawlessly across all devices. If you are newbie looking for simple template to help you create and send marketing emails you will find many free templates to help you get started.
Schedule your newsletters, send them right away or set it up to send new blog post notifications automatically in just a few clicks. With just few click you will be ready to send free email marketing news to your trusted customers or future clients.
4. HubSpot – CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms & Analytics
Active Installations: 200,000 | Rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars (117+ Reviews) | Performance: 97% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.6+
HubSpot enables you to grow your business better. It helps turn visitors into leads, nurture them into customers, and measure your business growth.
With HubSpot’s free plugin you can easily:
- Engage visitors with live chat and chatbots, and convert leads with forms & popups.
- Build beautiful, responsive email newsletters inside WordPress, and nurture your leads with marketing automation campaigns.
- Manage your entire contact database with HubSpot’s free CRM, and group contacts together with the built-in list builder.
- Measure your business growth in real-time with easy-to-understand analytics dashboards
5. MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress
Active Installations: 2+ Million | Rating: 5 out of 5 stars (1237+ Reviews) | Performance: 99% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.6+
Mailchimp is a newsletter service that allows you to send out email campaigns to a list of email subscribers. It is free for lists up to 2000 subscribers, which is why it is the newsletter-service of choice for thousands of businesses.
This plugin allows you to tightly integrate your WordPress site with your Mailchimp account.
Allowing your visitors to subscribe to your newsletter should be easy. With this plugin, it finally is.
This plugin helps you grow your Mailchimp lists and write better newsletters through various methods. You can create good looking opt-in forms or integrate with any existing form on your site, like your comment, contact or checkout form.
Active Installations: 300,000 | Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars (773+ Reviews) | Performance: 96% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.6+
Newsletter is a real newsletter and email marketing system for your WordPress blog: perfect for list building, you can easily create, send and track e-mails, headache-free. It just works out of box!
The Newsletter Plugin provides all the technical tools needed to achieve GDPR compliancy and we’re continuously working to improve them and to give support even for specific use cases.
The plugin does not collect users’ own subscribers data, nor it has any access to those data: hence, we are not a data processor, so a data processing agreement is not needed.
7. Newsletter, SMTP, Email marketing and Subscribe forms by Sendinblue
Active Installations: 70,000 | Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars (111+ Reviews) | Performance: 97% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.6+
Sendinblue’s official plugin for WordPress is a powerful all-in-one email marketing plugin. At a glance:
- Subscription forms – Create custom subscription forms and easily integrate them into your posts, pages or sidebars
- Contact lists – Manage your contact lists and take advantage of advanced segmentation to improve your campaign performance
- Marketing campaigns – Easily create and send beautiful newsletters using our mobile-friendly, drag and drop builder to create custom emails or select from our template library
- Transactional emails – The wp_mail() function automatically uses Sendinblue’s SMTP for enhanced deliverability and tracking
- Statistics – Real-time report dashboard gives you advanced insights into deliverability and performance: opens, clicks, bounce reports, etc.
- Marketing automation – Enable Automation on WordPress to auto-install the script on your website and the identify tag on the Sendinblue forms and WordPress Login
8. Hustle – Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Optins, Popups
Active Installations: 100,000 | Rating: 4.8out of 5 stars (556+ Reviews) | Performance: 98% | Updates & Support: Yes | WordPress: 5.6+
Hustle is the ultimate marketing plugin for building a mailing list and converting site traffic. Lead generation just got easier with simple set up optin forms, targeted marketing popups, and designer-made templates. Build a social following while you’re at it with Hustle’s diverse social sharing capabilities.
Hustle makes the process of creating popups, slide-ins, and embeds easier with a range of pre-designed templates. The templates available represent a number of different use cases (e.g. Black Friday, giveaway, newsletter signup), meaning you can get started with a module that aligns with your campaign goals.
What is the best Free email marketing plugin for WordPress?
Email Subscribers is a complete free newsletter and marketing plugin that lets you collect leads, send automated new blog post notification emails, create & send broadcasts and also manage them all in one single place.
What is the most popular Free email marketing plugin?
Newsletter is a real newsletter and email marketing system for your WordPress blog: perfect for list building, you can easily create, send and track e-mails, headache-free. It just works out of box! With over 300K active installs its the most popular free email marketing plugin for WordPress.
What is the easiest free marketing plugin for beginners?
Creative Mail – Easier WordPress & WooCommerce Email Marketing. It’s perfect for automatic blog post syndication, newsletters and announcements, event promotion, its the best and easiest to use and setup for beginners.