Updated: March 03, 2021 By: Dessign Team
If you looking for Best Managed WordPress Hosting we put a list of the best ones based on security, support, price, speed and performance in 2021. So what is Managed WordPress Hosting? its a hosting that is managed by WordPress specialist who are experts in WordPress and will managed all aspects of your website where you don't have to worry about all the technical stuff, this will give you free time to focus on your business.
With Managed WordPress Hosting you will get all the benefits of high performance, security and speed. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting is usually more expensive than regular WordPress Hosting because of the features and power you will get. Typically Managed Hosting is more for bigger web services with a high traffic and more daily visitors.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting means that most of the thing like installing WordPress, backups, security, plugins will be install and managed by the hosting company specialist who are professionals with year of experience doing those things so you don't have to focus on technical aspect, but you can now focus on building your website and business online.
So if you don't want to deal with all the technical aspect of WordPress, then managed WordPress hosting will sold all your fears and issues, and put you in great spot to only focus on things you enjoy the most.
Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers in 2021 Comparison and Reviews
1. SiteGround – (www.siteground.com)
SiteGround is one of the best fully hosting company providers for WordPress users optimized for speed and security. SiteGround has the cheapest fully managed WordPress hosting plans for both beginners and advanced users.
They are official “WordPress.org” recommended hosting providers. If you looking for affordable hosting company that focus on WordPress exclusively and takes care of all the technical aspect of the backups, servers and database development then SiteGround should be your top pick.
They offer 3 hosting plans from beginners to advanced ranging from $6.99/month to $14.99/month based on your need. Besides fully managed WordPress hosting, SiteGround has all the 1-click install plugins, widget and add-ons to help you get started.
Read our full SiteGround review
Prices: – StartUp – $6.99/mo , GrowBig – $9.99/mo, GoGeek– $14.99/mo
Managed Hosting Features: Free WP Installation, Free SSL, Daily Backup, Free CDN, Unlimited Databases, WP-CLI and SSH, Unmetered Traffic, WordPress Autoupdates, SG Optimizer, Custom Firewall Rules To Patch Vulnerabilities
- SiteGround operate on Google Cloud to create a powerful and technically superior hosting service.
- Unmatched customer support available 24/7 via chat, phone, tickets. Waiting time is up to 10 minutes if at all.
- Innovative approach to performance and security, such as unique server monitoring system that checks our servers every 0,5 sec., detects ongoing issues and fixes many of them automatically; smart WAF to protect our servers and sites from hacking; AI system that blocks between 500,000 and 2 million brute-force attempts per day and stops malicious traffic; A team of highly experienced system administrators is watching over their platform 24/7, ready to take immediate actions in case any issue is detected.
- Hosting plans come with tons of free and useful features such as backups and restore, free CDN, free SSL, free site migration and so on. (other hosting providers charge for these)
- They have their own In-house built user area to ensure better on boarding and UX
- Our own, in-house built and better control panel called Site Tools, which is smarter and easier to use by newbies.
- Smart collaboration tools for developers and agencies. Also, white-label access option (available on GoGeek).
- 98% client satisfaction rate for 4th year in a row
- Dynamic caching is available now on all plans to speed up between 50% and 500% website loading – this is one of the most powerful speed technologies that we have ever created for our clients
- New MySQL setup for faster query processing
- Brotli compression is enabled on all plans
- The Ultrafast PHP is now available on GrowBig plans too which has significant impact on the TTFB
- Free and quick site migration from other hosts
- Free automated daily backup and restore
- Advanced WordPress caching for top loading site speeds
- Pre-installed Elementor site builder
- Free SSL and Cloudflare CDN
2. WP Engine – (www.wpengine.com)
WP Engine is by many experts considered the best in WordPress Managed Hosting, they offer automatic security updates, daily backups, one-click restore points, automatic caching, top-tier security, FREE CDN & SSL Plus FREE Site Migration.
WP Engine was one of the first companies that only offered fully managed WordPress hosting, they have the best experts when it comes to hosting and WordPress, the support is one of the best ones in the hosting business, where everyone is a WordPress expert.
If technical aspect of your websites is not your thing then WP Engine would be perfect solution to keep your business safe and growing without any worrying about all the ins and outs of WordPress, security, updates, and migrations.
Read our full WP Engine Review
Pricing: Startup – $22/month , Growth – $76/mo, Scale – $193/mo, Custom – Contact For Price
Managed Hosting Features: Automated SSL certificates, Global CDN, Dev/Stage/Prod Environments, Global Edge Security, 24/7 chat support, SSH Gateway, 60 day money back Guarantee, Global CDN, Built-in unmetered DDoS protection
3. Bluehost – (www.bluehost.com)
Bluehost is of the best and fully managed WordPress hosting companies that offers the best in performance, scalability and support. With Bluehost WP Pro plans you will get fully managed hosting with optimized performance for speed and SEO.
It will gives you detail analytics, marketing center and full managed by experts 24/7. If you are not technical person but want the worry free hosting environment then Bluehost WP pro is one of the best choices for you. They are an official “WordPress.org” recommended hosting provider since 2005.
Bluehost experts will handle all the daily backups, updates and security maintenance so you can focus on your business and leave the technical aspect to professionals and well train support team.
Read our full Bluehost review
Pricing: Build – $19.95/month , Grow– $29.95/mo, Scale – $49.95/mo,
Managed Hosting Features: Malware Detection and Removal, Marketing Center, Jetpack Site Analytics, Daily Scheduled Backups, Domain Privacy + Protection, 30 day money back Guarantee, Bluehost SEO Tools, No Traffic Limits, Staging Environment, 24/7 Customer Support, CDN Enabled, FREE SSL, Spam Protection, SSD Disk Space
4. DreamHost – (www.dreamhost.com)
DreamHost has the best fully managed hosting also know as DreamPress with free WordPress migration done by professionals, 24/7 expert WordPress support, and 1-click staging for all your WordPress needs.
When it comes to managed hosting DreamHost is one of the easiest and best all around hosting for people who are not technical, with pre-install WordPress already done for you, you can start building your website from day one.
Whats great about DreamHost is that you can signup for month-to-month hosting where you only pay each month instead of pre paying for full year with contracts. So if you are not technical person but want to start building your business and not worry about backend servers and hosting issues getting more expensive fully managed WordPress hosting will save you a lot of frustrations done the line.
At DreamHost, you take total control of your server or let our team of experts handle everything for you. DreamHost offers choice, performance and value for new users and experts alike. DreamHost is an official “WordPress.org” recommended hosting provider.
Read our full DreamHost review
Prices: – DreamPress – $16.95/mo , DreamPress Plus – $24.95/mo, DreamPress Pro – $71.95/mo
Managed Hosting Features: Unlimited Email, Unmetered Bandwidth, 1-Click Staging, SSL Certificate Pre-Installed , On-Demand + Daily Backups, 24/7 WordPress Support, Jetpack Free Pre-Installed, WP Website Builder, Unlimited CDN, 45-day Money back Guarantee, FREE SSL Certificate, On-Demand Backups & 1-Click Restore, Free Domain, Free Domain Privacy, Advanced Features: SFTP, Shell Access, WP-CLI & more!
When do you need fully managed WordPress hosting?
So when do you really need fully managed WordPress hosting for your website? When you know that you might not be the best technical person but would love to open your online business and not worry about servers or backups or security and leave all this to the professional experts 24/7 support team.
When you are serious about your online business and can't afford to be down because there is spike in your traffic and your servers are down and your website is down, while you try to fix things you don't even understand. Yes, fully managed WordPress hosting is more expensive but is it that more expensive than having your online business down for few days because you wanted to save on average $10-$20/month and got basic share hosting, probably not.