Translate your website into multiple languages without any code. Weglot Translate is fully SEO compatible, follow multilingual Google best practices.
Weglot Translate is the best and easiest translation plugin to translate your WordPress website and go multilingual.
Weglot Translate translates all your content into any language and provides a one-stop dashboard to edit translations or outsource to professional translators, to ensure that your translations are of the highest quality.
With Weglot Translate, you can translate your site into a multilingual website in minutes without coding anything.
Weglot Translate is SEO compatible. Plus, Weglot Translate follows Google’s best practices for multilingual websites, serving all translated webpages with clean source code. Every translated version of your website will be indexed by Google.
Weglot Translate is trusted by e-commerce (WooCommerce) companies, SaaS firms, marketplaces, corporate websites, mobile application landing pages, blogs, and more.
Experience a better way to translate your WordPress site and go multilingual, directly from the front-end using a friendly user interface.
TranslatePress is a WordPress translation plugin that anyone can use.
The interface allows you to easily translate the entire page at once, including output from shortcodes, forms and page builders. It also works out of the box with WooCommerce.
Built the WordPress way, TranslatePress – Multilingual is a GPL and self hosted translation plugin, meaning you’ll own all your translations, forever. It’s the fastest way to create a bilingual or multilingual site.
Making WordPress multilingual
Polylang allows you to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress site. You write posts, pages and create categories and post tags as usual, and then define the language for each of them. The translation of a post, whether it is in the default language or not, is optional.
- You can use as many languages as you want. RTL language scripts are supported. WordPress languages packs are automatically downloaded and updated.
- You can translate posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, menus, widgets…
- Custom post types, custom taxonomies, sticky posts and post formats, RSS feeds and all default WordPress widgets are supported.
- The language is either set by the content or by the language code in url, or you can use one different subdomain or domain per language
- Categories, post tags as well as some other metas are automatically copied when adding a new post or page translation
- A customizable language switcher is provided as a widget or in the nav menu
Multilingual / Globalization: URL-based multilanguage; easy translation interface, compatible with Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack and ACF!
The WPGlobus plugin provides you with the general multilingual tools.
- Manually translate posts, pages, categories, tags, menus, and widgets;
- Add one or several languages to your WP blog/site using custom combinations of country flags, locales and language names;
- Enable multilingual SEO features of “Yoast SEO” and “All in One SEO” plugins;
- Switch the languages at the front-end using: a drop-down menu extension and/or a customizable widget with various display options;
- Switch the Administrator interface language using a top bar selector;
Loco Translate provides in-browser editing of WordPress translation files.
It also provides localization tools for developers, such as extracting strings and generating templates.
- Built-in translation editor within WordPress admin
- Integration with automatic translation APIs
- Create and update language files directly in your theme or plugin
- Extraction of translatable strings from your source code
- Native MO file compilation without the need for Gettext on your system
- Support for PO features including comments, references and plural forms
- PO source view with clickable source code references
- Protected language directory for saving custom translations
- Configurable PO file backups with diff and restore capability
- Built-in WordPress locale codes
Official Loco WordPress plugin by Tim Whitlock.
This plugin brings the power of Google’s automatic translation service to translate your website into 100+ languages. A simple and complete multilingual solution for WordPress.
- Easy set up, including simple settings with inline help that everybody can understand.
- Include all the 3 inline and all the 4 tabbed styles.
- Select the available languages.
- Use it as a widget and as a shortcode.
- Practically null impact on page loads.
- Import/Export settings to easily transfer configurations.
ADVANTAGES OVER SIMILAR PLUGINS:
There are a number of Google translation plugins in this great repository. However, most of them haven’t been carefully built. Here’s a list of reasons of why you should choose this plugin:
- All the settings are stored in only one record in the database; whilst other plugins use lots of records.
- It includes all the options of the original Google Website Translator; whilst other plugins offer just a restricted version.
- Prisna Ltd. is a real company (register record), with professional people working on it.
I created Ceceppa Multilingua to let WordPress have an easy to use interface for managing a fully multilingual web site.
With “Ceceppa Multilingua” you can write your posts and pages in multiple language. Here are some features:
- Quick Edit mode. Allow you to edit the main content and its translations easily from one page/
- Separated posts and pages for each languages, so you can use different SEO and url for each languages.
- Translate your theme ( Plugin let you translate strings and will generate the .mo file for wordpress )
- URLs pretty and SEO-friendly. ?lang=en, /en/foo/ or en.yoursite.com
- Translate widgets title.
- Filter widgets by language
- Translate Site Title / Tagline
- One-Click-Switching between the languages
- One-Click-Switching between the translations
- Category link translation
- Different menu for each language.
- Add flags to menu
- Customize “Navigation label” for each language
- Group/Ungroup comments for each post languages.
- Show notice when the post/page that user is viewing is available, based on the information provided by the browser, in their its language
- Least Read Posts, Most Commented, Most Read Posts can show only the posts in user selected language
WPML makes it easy to run a multilingual website with a single WordPress installation. Choose languages for your site and start translating content.
WPML comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor.
You can arrange different language contents in the same domain (in language directories), in sub-domains or in completely different domains.
Building a multilingual site is the first step. The challenge begins when your clients need to run it. They’re going to love you for choosing WPML!
WPML comes with state-of-the-art translation management. You can turn ordinary WordPress users into Translators. Translatorscan access only specific translation jobs which Translation Managers assign to them.
Alternatively, you can connect WPML’s powerful translation management with a translation service of your choice.
WPML lets authors write content in different languages and translate content. It also includes advanced features for translation management and an interface for professional content translation.
Using WPML requires no technical or programming skills. Site admins can install it and turn their site multilingual, without any coding. WPML includes a complete API, for integrating with other plugins and translation systems. This way, developers can easily use WPML and turn their products into multilingual.
Transposh includes the following features:
- Support for any language – including RTL/LTR layouts
- Unique drag/drop interface for choosing viewable/translatable languages
- Multiple options for widget appearances – with pluggable widgets and multiple instances
- Translation of external plugins without a need for .po/.mo files
- Automatic translation mode for all content (including comments!)
- Professional translation bt One Hour Translation
- Use either Google, Bing, Yandex or Apertium translation backends – 117 languages supported!
- Automatic translation can be triggered on demand by the readers or on the server side
- RSS feeds are translated too
- Takes care of hidden elements, link tags, meta contents and titles
- Translated languages are searchable
- Buddypress integration
The plugin offers a way to maintain dynamic multilingual content on a WordPress site. While static localization is already excellently implemented and offered by WordPress framework through po/mo file framework, it is still impossible to maintain dynamic multilingual content without an additional specialized plugin, a kind of which qTranslate-X belongs to. For example, what if you need to make title, content and excerpt of a page to be multilingual? In theory, it could be handled by po/mo files, but in an insanely inconvenient way.
To deal with dynamic content, qTranslate-X provides language switching buttons on applicable admin editing pages, which, once pressed, make all the text of multilingual fields to be filled with the language chosen. The instant language change happens locally in your browser without sending an additional request to the server, which makes it most convenient for bi-lingual or few-lingual sites, for example, owners of which perform the translation of content on their own. qTranslate-X does not provide a way to translate static strings, assuming that this part is already implemented and handled by the WordPress localization framework.
xili-language provides for a bilingual (or multilingual) website an automatic selection of language (.mo) in theme according to the language of current post(s) or page. Theme’s behaviour can be fully personalized through settings, hooks and api. Ready for CMS developers and designers.
Multilanguage plugin is a great way to translate your WordPress website to other languages. Add translated content to pages, posts, widgets, menus, custom post types, taxonomies, etc. Let your visitors switch languages and browse content in their language.
Create a fast translation network on WordPress multisite.
Run each language in a separate site of your WordPress multisite and connect the content in a lightweight user interface. To allow your users switch between languages, create a language switcher in your custom menu or use a customizable widget.
This plugin lets you connect an unlimited amount of sites with each other.
Set a main language for each site, create relationships (connections), and start writing. You get a new field now to
create a linked post on all the connected sites automatically.
They are accessible via the post/page editor screen – you can switch back and forth to translate them.
In contrast to most other translation plugins there is no lock-in effect: When you disable our plugin, all sites
will still work as separate sites without any data-loss or garbage output.
Lingotek Translation offers convenient cloud-based localization and translation for WordPress by simplifying the process of creating and maintaining your multilingual website. Features include machine, professional, and community translation solutions that ease the manual burden of launching in new markets while improving language consistency, cutting costs, and enabling you to deliver your brand to consumers abroad in the quickest and most effective way possible.
Make your WordPress website content truly multilingual. The power to translate is now inside WordPress!
CUSTOMIZABLE TRANSLATION WORKFLOWS
WordPress administrators use Translation Profiles to categorize content by its relative value. You associate each content type with a Translation Profile, and the plugin carries out the appropriate workflow:
- Professional – The plugin enables you to use your own translation agency or tap into Lingotek’s marketplace of more than 5,000+ in-country translators. Don’t have time to manage your own translation project? Let Lingotek take care of it for you. The plugin fully automates file transfer between WordPress and Lingotek. You’ll have full visibility into the translation process every step of the way. And once the translations are completed, they’ll automatically download and publish to your website according to the preferences you’ve set.
- Community – If you’re looking to save money by avoiding professional translation, you can take the do-it-yourself approach and have your bilingual employees, partners and/or users perform translations right within WordPress. The plugin integrates with and provides use of the Lingotek Workbench, a professional-grade text editor used for translating, reviewing, and post-editing multilingual content.
- Free Automatic – Machine translation is an excellent option if you’re on a tight budget, looking for near-instant results, and are okay with less-than-perfect quality. The plugin allows you to quickly and automatically translate your site by providing use of the commercial API for Microsoft Translator (the cost is covered by Lingotek for up to 100,000 characters). Machine translations can be post-edited at any time using the Lingotek Workbench.
What are the Best Free Transaltion Plugins for WordPress?
Weglot Translate, TranslatePress, Polylang, WPGlobus- Multilangual Everything, Ceceppa Multilangua, Transposh WordPress Translation, qTranslate X, xili language, Multilanguage by BestWebSoft, Multiliangual Press
What is the best Translation WordPress plugin?
Weglot Translate is the best and easiest translation plugin to translate your WordPress website and go multilingual. Weglot Translate translates all your content into any language and provides a one-stop dashboard to edit translations or outsource to professional translators, to ensure that your translations are of the highest quality.
How to Translate WordPress Site for Free?
TranslatePress – Translate Multilingual sites. Experience a better way to translate your WordPress site and go multilingual, directly from the front-end using a friendly user interface.