Best SEO WordPress Plugins 2018
Use All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
WordPress out of the box is already technically quite a good platform for SEO. This was true when Joost wrote his original WordPress SEO article in 2008 (updated every few months) and it’s still true today, but that doesn’t mean you can’t improve it further!
- Out-of-the-box functionality puts your post titles at the beginning of the
<title>tag for improved keyword SEO.
- Easily override the entire
<title>tag contents for any individual post, page, attachment, category, post tag, or post format archive on your blog. Also supports custom post types and custom taxonomies.
Easy SEO for beginners, an awesome API for experts. WordPress SEO for everyone.
An accessible, unbranded and extremely fast SEO solution for any WordPress website.
SEO By Squirrly helps you write content that is SEO friendly and ALSO Human friendly. You’ll get to improve your rankings, while providing your readers with great content. See Your SEO Stats, get a weekly SEO Audit and find the best keywords.
- Bulk edit all website meta on a single view
- Edit meta in content with live SEO analysis
- Fix HTML image resizing
- Bulk edit image file name and meta
- Bulk edit SEO link title
- 404 errors redirect and internal broken link checker
- Add Google Analytics tracking information and display statistics in WordPress
- Generate XML and HTML sitemaps
WordPress SEO Plugin by Mervin Praison is a Powerfull Plugin which has many SEO Features. Google Authorship and Google Analytics Integration. Very Easy to Setup. Perfect for Beginners and Advanced Users.
- Rank Reporter (checks rank in SERP every 3 days) – have three methods and we knows which one to use to get most exact results
- Track gained backlinks (every 3 days check if the links are still present)
- Counts how much you spent on backlinks
- Enhanced graphs for analysis of your position
- Social Share counter (counts how many Likes and Follows you have on various social networks)
- Connect to Google Webmaster Tools to get value data and display it in your Off Page SEO Dashboard!
Updated: January 28, 2018