We put list of the best free WooCommerce plugins to help you add more features to your online store. WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you’re launching a business, taking an existing brick and mortar store online, or designing sites for clients you can get started quickly and build exactly the store you want. With WooCommerce, you can sell both physical and digital goods in all shapes and sizes, offer product variations, complex configurations, and instant downloads to shoppers; and even sell affiliate goods from online marketplaces.
WooCommerce Plugin Free
WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you’re launching a business, taking an existing brick and mortar store online, or designing sites for clients you can get started quickly and build exactly the store you want.
Activate the free WooCommerce plugin on a new or existing WordPress site, follow the optional guided tour, and set up a new store in minutes with:
- Product, Cart, and Checkout pages
- Secure payments by credit card and alternatives
- Configurable shipping options, including flat rates and label printing
- Integrate content and commerce across your site via modular blocks
- Automated tax calculations
- Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Facebook integration
- Central store dashboard with key metrics, and more.
Beyond the basics, WooCommerce is fully customizable and extendable:
- Choose a design to suit your brand and industry.
- Enhance your store with free and paid extensions: add features and integrate with local and global eCommerce web services.
- Inspect and modify any aspect of the core plugin code.
- Leverage hooks and filters to modify functions.
- Build on top of the REST API and webhooks.
Open-source freedoms mean full ownership of content and data forever – plus the expertise of a friendly global community.
WooCommerce is built to allow store managers to run an eCommerce site themselves, no web developer needed. There is also a free WooCommerce mobile app (Android and iOS) for store management on the go.
WooCommerce is developed and supported by Automattic, the creators of Jetpack and WordPress.com, along with independent contributors. The official extension marketplace is on WooCommerce.com.
Omnisend is a plugin that you could easily integrate with your WooCommerce store to boost your sales. Using this plugin, you would be able to implement omnichannel marketing strategy by using email, SMS, push notifications, Facebook Messenger, and more. Omnisend allows you to build personalized customer experience and boost your sales using a single platform. You will get a lot of pre-built automation workflows, email templates and drag & drop content editor to start using it without much hesitation.
- Omnisend offers a 14-day free trial
- 24/7 customer support
- Email, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Push Notifications and other channels
- Signup Forms
- Automation workflows
- Targeting and Personalization
Product Import Export for WooCommerce
Product import export plugin allows you to import or export WooCommerce simple products ( other product types such as variable products are available only in premium version). It is super simple!
Get A Premium Product Import Export Plugin with all the extra benefits.
Export Simple Products in to a CSV file.
Import Simple Products in CSV format in to WooCommerce Store.
Tested OK with WooCommerce 4.3.1
Highlights: WooCommerce Product Export, WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite, WooCommerce bulk product upload, WooCommerce import products with images, import amazon products to WooCommerce, Export Products to xls. Pro Version supports both Simple and Variable products.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The WooCommerce Product Import Export Plugin takes CSV (Comma-Separated Values) file as input. You must create a CSV ( UTF-8 Encoded ) file and enter the product details in a structured format as explained in the tutorial. This is to match each field of CSV file to the field of a particular product that otherwise Admin need to input manually. For example: the post_title field gets mapped to the product name and the regular_price field gets mapped to the regular price of the product. For the plugin to work correctly, you must map headers of all of the column correctly and you must ensure that all of the fields you enter must be in the correct format.
You can create the CSV from scratch or you can export the product to get the format of CSV. You can use a spreadsheet program, such as LibreOffice , Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice or Google Spreadsheets for creating and modifying the CSV file. Save this file with extension .CSV. After entering all details about products in spreadsheet, you can import product to your online store. With this plugin, you can also export and download product details as a CSV file.
Print labels right from your WooCommerce dashboard at the lowest USPS rates.Stop copy and pasting order details into fulfillment software. WooCommerce Shipping is built right in to your WooCommerce dashboard.Save up to 90% on USPS shipping and save time at the post office by printing your own labels. Drop off prepared packages without having to wait in line. A happier way to ship awaits. Print discounted labels for domestic and international shipments right from your dashboard – get set up and go for it!
Woo Auction Software (Sponsored)
Woo Auction Software is an easy tool to hold auctions on your site. It offers you all the features you need to hold an online personal auction. It supports three auction types, Proxy, Simple, and Reverse. You can custom currency options, delete fraudulent bids, set shipping and fees, and send email notifications.
WooAuction makes it easy to create, edit, and manage unlimited auctions with inbuilt features. You can assign multiple categories to auctions and schedule auctions manually. There is an option to show auction lists on the right sidebar. It is possible to relist closed and unsold auctions. You can also set a minimum bid increment. This is a well documented and user-friendly tool.
WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
This plugin provides the integration between Google Analytics and the WooCommerce plugin. You can link a referral to a purchase and add transaction information to your Google Analytics data. It also supports the new Universal Analytics, eCommerce, and enhanced eCommerce event tracking.
Starting WooCommerce 2.1, this integration will no longer be part of WooCommerce and will only be available by using this plugin.
Contributions are welcome via the GitHub repository.
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce (Sponsored)
The Variation Swatches For WooCommerce is a free and easy to use plugin to display your product variation smartly on the product pages.
Once you install and activate the plugin, you can convert the default WooCommerce dropdown variations to attractive variation swatches in a single click.
You can set 3 types of variation swatches to your products:
- Color Variation Swatches
- Image Variation Swatches
- Button or Label Variation Swatches
You can also set all 3 of these swatch types on a single product page. So, your prospects can view your product variations easily.
- Control Swatches Size On Product Pages
- Choose Swatches shape (Round or Square)
- Customize Swatch Color and Background Color
- Customize Swatch Border Size and Styling
- Set Tooltip with Customized Text, Size, and Background Color
- Show Cross Sign (X) for Out Of Stock Products
- Enable and Disable AJAX Variation
If you’re looking for a free and simple solution to display your product variations smartly, this plugin is suitable for you.
Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
We believe it is very essential to listen to what your data is saying. With this belief, we have devised Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce stores which allows businesses to make the most of the Google Analytics – Enhanced Ecommerce feature. This plugin helps you in integrating Google Analytics with your WooCommerce stores effortlessly. More than 40000 ecommerce businesses are using this plugin for data driven decision making.
The best part is NO CODING REQUIRED or no need to hire a developer for the set up. You can configure the plugin under 5 minutes and with a single click from your WordPress backend. Here is how you can configure the plugin without any hassle.
Google Analytics + Enhanced Ecommerce Reports
Enhanced ecommerce Google analytics plugin tracks the entire user journey on your ecommerce store from home page to product views and from cart page to checkout page to thank you page.
You can track the performance of your merchandizing efforts by monitoring how certain products are performing on home page or product listing page and accordingly take informed merchandizing decisions.
You can track which products have greater view to cart ratio or greater view to conversion ratio and based on the data, you can take informed pricing or product decisions and beyond.
Track users who are abandoning the cart, which products are abandoned more in the cart etc. and reach out to the users or update your product listing.
You can track how your checkout form is performing and accordingly work on the UI/UX to increase the conversion rate for your ecommerce business.
Basically, you can track each and every impression and click of product, from which page they are added to cart, how user interact with your checkout page before making the final purchase by our Enhanced ecommerce Google analytics plugin.
Google Analytics + Audience reports + Behaviour Reports + Acquisition Reports
Audience reports help you in knowing your customers in a whole new way. It gives you detailed insights like from which countries your users are coming from, their age, gender, interests, devices and much more. This helps you in setting up your content and design based on the audience.
Behaviour reports helps you get to know how users are interacting with your website, how much time they are spending, how much they browse before making a final purchase and a whole lot more.
Acquisition reports tells you which are the sources that are attributing traffic to your website, how are they performing in terms of conversion and much more so that you can channelize your efforts in better marketing ROI.
FEATURES OF PLUGIN
- Quick & Easy 5 minutes installation from the wordpress interface
- Enables 4 Enhanced Ecommerce reports in Google Analytics
- Shopping Behaviour Report
- Checkout Behaviour Report
- Product Performance Report
- Sales Performance Report
- Supports Guest checkout functionality
- Enables Audience, Acquisition & Behavior reports in Google Analytics
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on category page
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on product page
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on featured Product Section on Homepage
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on Recent Product Section on Homepage
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on Related Product Section on Productpage
- Captures checkout behaviour of users in Google Analytics under Conversion > Ecommerce > Checkout behaviour report
- Capture transaction/conversion information in Google analytics under Conversion > Ecommerce > Sales performance report
- Set your local currency
- Google Analytics Opt Out
- IP Anonymization
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
The wishlist is one of the most powerful and popular tools in an ecommerce shop. Thanks to the wishlist, users can:
- Save their favourite products, find them quickly and easily at a later time and buy them.
- Share the wishlist with relatives and friends for Christmas, birthdays and similar occasions so they can buy them one of the products from the list.
- Share the wishlist on social networks and get indirect advertising for your store.
This means that you’ll be able to loyalise customers, push them to buy and attract new customers any time a wishlist is shared. Not bad for one plugin only, don’t you think?
Our YITH WooCommerce Wishlist has more than 700,000 active installations and that’s why it’s the most popular wishlist plugin ever.
To celebrate this record and say thanks to all the plugin users, we’ve decided to release a new 3.0 version that has improved the design tremendously and added many new options.
- Select a page for your wishlist
- Select where to show the shortcode ‘Add to wishlist’
- Show the ‘Remove from wishlist’ button when the product is in the Wishlist
- Show the ‘Add to wishlist’ button also on the Shop page
- Customise columns that will be displayed in the wishlist table
- Product variation support (if the user selects a specific color or size and then adds it to the wishlist, this details will be saved)
Mailchimp for WooCommerce
Join the 17 million customers who use Mailchimp, the world’s largest marketing automation platform, to develop their e-commerce marketing strategy. With the official Mailchimp for WooCommerce integration, your customers and their purchase data are automatically synced with your Mailchimp account, making it easy to send targeted campaigns, automatically follow up with customers post-purchase, recommend products, recover abandoned carts, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts. And it’s completely free.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS PLUGIN
- Sync to your Audience in Mailchimp with purchase data.
- Sync new subscribers to your Audience when they create an account and opt-in.
- Set up marketing automations to remind customers about items they left in their cart or viewed on your site, win back lapsed customers, and follow up post-purchase. (Now available for free accounts!)
- Showcase product recommendations.
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- View detailed data on your marketing performance in your Mailchimp Dashboard.
- Find new customers, connect with current ones, and drive them all to your website with Facebook and Instagram ads. Then, set up Google remarketing ads to turn your site visitors into shoppers.
- Automatically embed a pop-up form that converts your website visitors to subscribers.
- Add discount codes created in WooCommerce to your emails and automations with a Promo Code content block
- Create beautiful landing pages that make it easy to highlight your products, promote a sale or giveaway, and grow your audience.
WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, SEPA, Sofort, iDeal, Giropay, Alipay, and more directly on your store with the Stripe payment gateway for WooCommerce, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay for mobile and desktop.
TAKE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS EASILY AND DIRECTLY ON YOUR STORE
The Stripe plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to take payments directly on your store via Stripe’s API.
Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online. With Stripe you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards, even Bitcoin, directly on your store.
WHY CHOOSE STRIPE?
Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden costs: you only get charged when you earn money! Earnings are transferred to your bank account on a 7-day rolling basis.
Stripe also supports the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension and re-using cards. When a customer pays, they are set up in Stripe as a customer. If they create another order, they can check out using the same card. A massive timesaver for returning customers.
APPLE PAY SUPPORT
WooCommerce Stripe includes Apple Pay support, which means customers can pay using payment details associated with their Apple ID. Checkout is now just an authorization (Touch ID or Face ID) away on both mobile and desktop. Only supports simple, variable, and Subscription products for now. More support to come.
WEB PAYMENTS API SUPPORT
WooCommerce Stripe includes Web Payments API support, which means customers can pay using payment details associated to their mobile devices, in browsers supporting the Web Payments API (Chrome for Android, amongst others). Checkout is now just a few taps away on mobile. Only supports simple, variable, and Subscription products for now. More support to come.
New Reports for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Admin has a host of new reports that are optimized for speed and have advanced filters that allow you to dive into data about your store:
- Revenue Report
- Orders Report
- Products Report
- Categories Report
- Coupons Report
- Taxes Report
- Downloads Report
- Stock Report
- Customers Report
WooCommerce Admin also allows store owners to customize a new dashboard screen with “performance indicators” that correspond in importance to their store’s operation.
- WordPress 5.3
- WooCommerce 3.6.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6.20 or greater. PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater. MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Visit the WooCommerce server requirements documentation for a detailed list of server requirements.
Automatic installation is the easiest option, as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To perform an automatic install:
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to: Plugins > Add New.
3. Enter “WooCommerce Admin” in the Search field, and view details about its point release, the rating and description.
4. Select “Install Now” when you’re ready.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress Codex contains instructions at Manual Plugin Installation.
WHERE CAN I REPORT BUGS OR CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROJECT?
Bugs should be reported in the WooCommerce Admin GitHub repository.
THIS IS AWESOME! CAN I CONTRIBUTE?
Yes, you can! Join our GitHub repository
Release and roadmap notes are available on the WooCommerce Developers Blog
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
This WooCommerce extension automatically adds a PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails sent out to your customers. Includes a basic template (additional templates are available from WP Overnight) as well as the possibility to modify/create your own templates. In addition, you can choose to download or print invoices and packing slips from the WooCommerce order admin.
- Automatically attach invoice PDF to WooCommerce emails of your choice
- Download the PDF invoice / packing slip from the order admin page
- Generate PDF invoices / packings slips in bulk
- Fully customizable HTML/CSS invoice templates
- Download invoices from the My Account page
- Sequential invoice numbers – with custom formatting
- Available in: Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese (see FAQ for adding custom fonts!), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish & Ukrainian
In addition to this, we offer several premium extensions:
- Create/email PDF Proforma Invoices, Credit Notes (for Refunds), email Packing Slips, automatic upload to Dropbox & more with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional
- Automatically send new orders or packing slips to your printer, as soon as the customer orders! WooCommerce Automatic Order Printing (from our partners at Simba Hosting)
- More advanced & stylish templates with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Premium Templates
In addition to a number of default settings (including a custom header/logo) and several layout fields that you can use out of the box, the plugin contains HTML/CSS based templates that allow for customization & full control over the PDF output. Copy the templates to your theme folder and you don’t have to worry that your customizations will be overwritten when you update the plugin.
- Insert customer header image/logo
- Modify shop data / footer / disclaimer etc. on the invoices & packing slips
- Select paper size (Letter or A4)
- Translation ready
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce
Beautiful Color, Image and Buttons Variation Swatches For WooCommerce Product Attributes
HOW TO INSTALL PRODUCT VARIATION SWATCHES PLUGIN FOR WOOCOMMERCE VARIABLE PRODUCTS
HOW TO IMPORT PRODUCT SWATCHES PLUGIN DATA FOR EXISTING PRODUCT ATTRIBUTE VARIATIONS
Variation Swatches is easy to use WooCommerce product variation swatches plugin. It offers an aesthetic and professional experience to select attributes for variation products. It turns the product variation select options fields into radio images, colors, and label. It means with the help of this powerful WooCommerce color or image variation swatches plugin, you can show product variation items in images, colors, and label. So, you can say goodbye to dropdown product attribute fields.
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce not only offers the color, image and label attributes in the single WooCommerce product. It also enables them in product quick view. If you’re using WooCommerce themes like Flatsome that comes with default Quick View option, you don’t need to hassle to load color and image swatches for variable product attributes in quick view separately.
In the free WooCommerce attribute variation plugin, besides creating size, brand, image, color, and label variation swatches, you can handle the swatches shape style Rounded and Circle. On top of that, it allows you beautiful tooltips on variation swatch hover. Based on your requirement you enable and disable hover from the settings. To maximize and personalize your development process, the product attributes swatches comes an option to disable default plugin stylesheet so that you can personally write your own CSS.
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin helps you get more sales with social proof. Encourage your customers leave product reviews and increase conversion of your store. This WooCommerce review plugin enables you to set up automatic review reminders for customers who recently purchased a product from your store. Reminder emails are sent to your customers inviting them to review the recent product(s) they purchased.
The plugin works as an interface to an external service for verification of customer reviews. The service called CR (Customer Reviews) facilitates collection of reviews from customers (including people who never bother to write reviews) and increases impact of reviews on purchasing decisions by verifying their authenticity. Information about terms, privacy, and data protection policies of CR is provided on CR website.
Major features of the plugin include:
- Review reminder
- Aggregated review form
- Enhanced customer reviews
- Review for discount
- Trust badges
- Integration with Google Shopping
- Import reviews
Receive more authentic reviews from your real customers by sending automated invitations to submit a review. You will receive feedback from customers who never bother to answer surveys or submit reviews.
- Increase sales with social proof
- Receive reviews for several products at once by asking customers to answer a one-page review form
- Get great unique SEO content for your shop written by your customers
- Accept user-generated content (UGC) such as photos and videos uploaded by your customers along with reviews
- Send automated email invitations asking customers who recently purchased for a review
- Send email invitations manually for selected orders
- Personalize emails for each customer with built-in variables
- Restrict emails to particular categories of products
- Restrict emails to customers with particular user roles
- Works out of the box by using a responsive email template with custom colors
- Unsubscribe option
- Built-in testing tool to make sure that emails look beautifully before sending them
- Reminders in different languages via an integration with “qTranslate X” and “WPML” plugins
- Supports custom WooCommerce order statuses
WooCommerce Services makes basic eCommerce features like shipping more reliable by taking the burden off of your site’s infrastructure.
With WooCommerce Services, critical services are hosted on Automattic’s best-in-class infrastructure, rather than relying on your store’s hosting. That means your store will be more stable and faster.
To use the features, simply install this plugin and activate the ones you want directly in your dashboard. As we add more services, you’ll see more features available directly in WooCommerce – making setup simpler.
PRINT SHIPPING LABELS FOR USPS AT A DISCOUNTED RATE
Give customers lower rates on their shipping. Create ready-to-print shipping labels for USPS directly in WooCommerce and take advantage of our special discount rate.
COLLECT ACCURATE TAXES AT CHECKOUT
We’ve got taxes for you – no need to enter tax rates manually.
BE READY TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS INSTANTLY
Have a Stripe account created on your behalf or accept PayPal Checkout payments without having to setup an account.
WooCommerce Blocks are the easiest, most flexible way to display your products on posts and pages!
Note: Feature plugin for WooCommerce + Gutenberg. This plugin serves as a space to iterate and explore new Blocks and updates to existing blocks for WooCommerce, and how WooCommerce might work with the block editor.
Use this plugin if you want access to the bleeding edge of available blocks for WooCommerce. However, stable blocks are bundled into WooCommerce, and can be added from the “WooCommerce” section in the block inserter.
Featured Product Block
Select and display a single product in a new, high impact fashion. Control text alignment, hide or show the price and description, add a color overlay, change the button call to action, and override the product photo.
Featured Category Block
Visually highlight a product category to increase traffic to that specific section on your shop.
Hand-Picked products Block
Display a grid of hand picked products. Products can be ordered in various ways.
Best Selling Products Block
Display a grid of your best selling products, filterable by category.
Top Rated Products Block
Display a grid of your top rated products, filterable by category.
Newest Products Block
Display a grid of your newest products, filterable by category.
On Sale Products Block
Display a grid of on sale products, filterable by category.
Products by Category Block
Display a grid of products from your selected category, or categories. Products can be ordered in various ways.
Products by Tag Block
Show a grid of products based on a specific tag that allows you to highlight products based on finer classification options.
Products by Attribute Block
Display a grid of products from your selected attributes.
Product Categories List Block
Display all your product categories as a list or dropdown and help shoppers to find a specific category.
Reviews by Product
Display reviews of a specific product to build trust in your product and brand.
Reviews by Category
Highlight reviews from specific categories and help merchants making an informed purchasing decision.
Show a list of all product reviews on a landing page, blog post or any other page in your site.
Help shoppers find your products by placing a search box in specific locations.
Display all products from your store as a grid with pagination and sorting options. Requires WordPress 5.3.
Filter Products by Price
Display a slider to filter products in your store by price. Works in combination with the All Products block. Requires WordPress 5.3.
Filter Products by Attribute
Display a list of filters based on a chosen product attribute. Works in combination with the All Products block. Requires WordPress 5.3.
Active Product Filters
Display a list of active product filters. Works in combination with the Filter Products by Price and Filter Products by Attribute blocks. Requires WordPress 5.3.
We’ve also improved the category selection filter. If you select two or more categories, you can now chose to show products that include ANY or ALL selected categories.
- WordPress 5.0
- WooCommerce 3.7 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater (PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce
The AST plugin provides you with easy ways to add shipment tracking information to orders. Your customers will receive the tracking information and a link to track their order on the order emails and my-account area.
AST provides a pre-defined list of more than 150 shipping providers (carriers) from around the globe, you can add custom providers, customize the tracking display on emails, create custom order statuses, customize the emails, bulk upload tracking info to orders with CSV files, use the API endpoint to update tracking in orders and more…
- Add shipment tracking info to orders – shipping provider, tracking number and shipping date
- Add multiple tracking numbers to orders
- Add tracking info to orders from the orders admin (inline)
- Select shipping providers to use when adding tracking info to orders
- Set the default provider when adding tracking info to orders
- Add custom shipping providers
- Sync your shipping providers list with TrackShip
- Display shipment tracking information and tracking link on user accounts
- Display shipment tracking information and tracking link on customer order emails
- Customize and preview the tracking info display on customer emails using email customizer.
- Choose on which Customer emails to include the tracking info.
- Bulk import tracking info to orders with CSV file.
- WooCommerce REST API endpoint to update shipment tracking information
- Rename the Completed Order status to Shipped
- Enable custom order statuses – Delivered, Partially Shipped, Updated Tracking
- Enable custom order status emails to customers
- Customize and preview the Delivered status email using email designer.
WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery
It’s Time to Stop Cart Abandonments and Recover Your Lost Revenue!
Research shows about 60% to 80% of the users who go to the checkout page, do not complete their purchase. Even the best optimized checkout process has an abandonment rate of 20%
Cart gets abandoned for many reasons.
But we have good news for you. Install our plugin and automatically recover your lost revenue absolutely free.
How Does This Plugin Work?
The plugin captures the email address of users on the checkout page.
If the purchase is not completed within 15 minutes, it starts sending an automated series of follow up emails that you can customize to match your brand.
Through the email series, you can: remind them to complete the purchase, ask for feedback or offer a custom discount that will entice potential buyers to complete the purchase. You can send as many emails as you would like.
Below is just an example of email sequence you can have:
- 1st email after 1 hour: Ask if there was any technical issue.
- 2nd email after 24 hours: Remind to complete purchase
- 3rd email after 72 hours: Offer a unique, limited time 5% discount
Some Amazing Features
WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery offers everything you need to recover your abandoning carts.
- Unique Checkout Links: Email a unique checkout link to each shopper that takes them exactly where they left off. So if a shopper had filled the checkout form, click on the unique link takes him to a prefilled checkout page. Less the friction for the shopper, and more conversions for you!
- GDPR Compliant: You can optionally show a GDPR notice on the checkout page.
- Ready templates for follow up emails: Writing emails from scratch can be a pain. Not everyone can frame effective follow-up emails. We provide ready conversion tested email templates.
- Webhooks: Use a marketing automation tool like Active Campaign, Campaign Monitor, etc? This plugin integrates with all of them through webhook easily.
- Coupon Code: This plugin can generate limited time unique discount coupons to entice your shoppers and send them automatically via email.
- Reports: You get a full report of how the plugin is working behind the scenes, and recovering your lost revenue on autopilot.
Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce
This plugin extends WooCommerce to allow shop owners to add custom tabs to products. The tabs are displayed on the individual product pages to the right of the default “Description” tab.
Individual product tabs are managed on the WooCommerce Edit Product screen and can be added on a per product basis. You can also create saved tabs and add them to multiple products as needed. Tabs can be easily added, deleted and rearranged.
Tab content areas use the standard WordPress text editor and may contain text, images, HTML or shortcodes.
If you experience any problems, please submit a ticket on our Free WordPress Support Forums and we’ll look in to it as soon as possible.
This plugin is compatible with WPML.
Ajax Search for WooCommerce
The most popular WooCommerce product search plugin. Gives your users a well-designed advanced AJAX search bar with live search suggestions.
By default, WooCommerce provides a very simple search solution, without live product search or even SKU search. Ajax Search for WooCommerce provides advanced search with live suggestions.
Who doesn’t love instant, as-you-type suggestions? In 2020, customers simply expect smart product search. Baymard Institute’s latest UX research reveals that search autocomplete, auto-suggest, or instant search feature is now offered at 96% of major e-commerce sites. It’s a must-have feature for every online business that can’t afford to lose customers. Why? AJAX search helps users save time and makes shopping easier. As a result, it really boosts sales.
Is WooCommerce Plugin Free to Use?
Yes, WooCommerce is 100% Free plugin based on WordPress and its open source so you can use it free of charge, there is also premium available. WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress.
What is the Most popular free WooCommerce plugin?
WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration. This plugin provides the integration between Google Analytics and the WooCommerce plugin. You can link a referral to a purchase and add transaction information to your Google Analytics data
Is WooCommerce Plugin Easy to Use?
Yes, WooCommerce is easy to use, but it also has a advanced features which you might want to read some documentation on it, but overall WooCommerce is easy and straight forward to use and open your online store.